- Acts, Regulations and Drug Schedules
- Medical Dictionaries
- Drug Interaction Reference
- Non-prescription Medication / Therapy Guide
- Drug Therapy Reference
- Professional Journals
- Natural Products Database
- Pregnancy and Lactation Reference
- Pediatrics Reference
- Geriatrics Reference
- Patient Counseling Reference
Sask College of Pharmacists - Required Resources
The Saskatchewan College of Pharmacists requires most of these resources in each pharmacy. View the complete list of Recommended Resources for Reference Library Requirements [PDF].
The resources are critical when you're preparing for the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) qualifying exam.
Kelsey Campus Library, Room 100.9